Donnerstag, 9. August 2012

MapleLens Geo Big GrangGrang Brown review

I wanted to write something about my new lenses a log time ago, so here we go: 

I bought them at MapleLens.com. 
 just wanted to show you this cute package :) 

Geo Big GrangGrang Brown
SKU: WHC-244
Brand: ( Geo Medical )
Diameter : 15.00mm
Water Content : 42%
Base Curve : 8.7mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal

one lens on the right
(I know.. creepy photo and no makeup haha) 
They look quite natural and don´t have a black circle like all the enlargment lenses. That´s what I like about them. :) When I wear them all day long my eyes don´t really dry out (not like with the green ones I once had) and they are almost my natural eyecolor :). 
Enlargement: 4/5
Comfort: 5/5
 Colour: 4/5
All in All: 5/5

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my gosh ...they look so pretty on you!! And very natural! You are from germany right ? Do you actually speaks german ? I would totally love to see more german circle lenses post if you will do any in the future !XDD

    http://darkyberryish.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you :) yes I am and I speak german xD So should I write it in german and in english :) ?

      Löschen