Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

London

I came back on Sunday, so this post is a bit late but anyway... London was awesome :)

Our bus started in Hannover at 10pm. My mom and I had so much space NOT.
We drove through France, Belgium and Holland and after that we crossed the sea.

After 14 hours we arrived at our hotel. The rest of the day we had a guided walking tour of the town. The guide was so fast. D:  but I / my mom managed to take some photos :) 
Tower of London

Towerbridge

me                                                                 Hay´s gallary

Shakespeare Theather

Big Ben

The next day:
On Saturday we wanted to see the rest of the sights we didn´t see on Friday and do some shopping. 
our hotelroom :)

me (behind me our bathroom)

shopping street 

Vievienne Westwood shop ♥

My Gets: 
Vievienne Westwood

Forever 21

Topshop

 rest of the day:
taxis and a bus (all of the buses look like that)

Buckingham Palace

Big Ben 

London's Eye 

a building with all of his supply shafts outside 

4 four different types of architecture in one place 

 
"Diagon Alley" : D

...and some London by night pictures: 





After the night sightseeing tour we drove back to Germany. London was great but I had only two days to see everything... you need so much more time D: ( and it´s so expensive ~__~ )

2 Kommentare:

  1. so pretty ;___; i wanna go there so bad!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yes :O it was soo cool D: next time more then only two days D: (and more money xD )

      Löschen