Dienstag, 28. August 2012

Latest days out part 2

So here it comes, my second part. 

"Maschseefest"
A festival that takes place in hannover every year. 

 the reflection of the lights on the lake :) 
Laura´s, mine and my boyfriend´s bubbletea  

On an other day I visited Lily and her new flat. She moved to hannover not long ago.
We had some yummy drinks (melon with white wine). 

One day in my Stadthagen

My friend Becci and me had a nice day in my hometown. We had some icecream and a little picknick in the park. :) 

One weekend at my boyfriends place

On the first day we went to an "open air party", but nobody has told us that it´ll be a "Schützenfest"... so it was boring.
On the next day  we went to a little lake which by boyfriends cousin has found not a long time ago. It´s really seperate and not many people know about this place. 

some marshmellows ♥

we even had a campfire :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen